About My Thailand plastic surgery
Results Before and After
Your Medical Trip
Your Experience Manager
Advantages of going abroad for surgery
Surgery Abroad Educational Newsletter
Plastic surgery in Thailand
Gastric bypass surgery
Hotels in Thailand
How to take a medical vacation in Thailand
Prices in Thailand
Make a payment
Plastic surgery in Thailand
Nose surgery in Thailand
Stay in clinic: 1 day and 1 night
Recuperation: 7 to 14 days
Required pre-surgical tests: All patients undergoing general anesthesia are required to have a preoperative medical evaluation and some routine laboratory tests to assess their general medical condition.
• The nose surgery in Thailand is recommended to everyone who undergoes psychological and social distress owing to the shape and size of his/her nose.
• The goal of the nose surgery procedure in Thailand is to improve the nose aesthetically, change the shape of the tip or bridge, narrow the span of nostrils and make it in proportion with the forehead, chin and the cheekbones etc.
• Age and gender: Unless it is a result of an accident, you are advised to wait until you reach full maturity, usually around sixteen.
• There is no age limit though, but you need to be aware that as you mature, your skin takes longer to heal.
What is the procedure nose surgery in Thailand?
• During surgery the skin of the nose is separated from its supporting framework of bone and cartilage, which is then sculpted to the desired shape.
• The nature of the sculpting will depend on your problem and your surgeon's preferred technique. Finally, the skin is redraped over the new framework.
• Many plastic surgeons perform rhinoplasty from within the nose, making their incision inside the nostrils.
• Others prefer an "open" procedure, especially in more complicated cases; they make a small incision across the columella, the vertical strip of tissue separating the nostrils.
• When the nose surgery is complete, a splint will be applied to help your nose maintain its new shape. Nasal packs or soft plastic splints also may be placed in your nostrils to stabilize the septum, the dividing wall between the air passages
Length of the operation for nose surgery in Thailand
• A rhinoplasty in Thailand usually takes an hour or two.
• Retention plaster until the eighth day, then dressing is applied.
• You'll notice that the swelling and bruising around your eyes will increase at first, reaching a peak after two or three days. Applying cold compresses will reduce this swelling and make you feel a bit better
• From the fifteenth day, you will feel comfortable with your nose.
• Most rhinoplasty patients are up and about within two days, and able to return to school or sedentary work a week or so following surgery.
• Back to work: 1 to 2 weeks.
• More strenuous activities: 2 to 3 weeks.
My Thailand plastic surgery offers all inclusive packages including a tummy tuck in Thailand and a liposuction in Thailand. You will benefit with affordable plastic surgery and affordable cosmetic surgery.
The plastic surgery cost of your Thailand surgery is up to 75% less than USA rates and you will have access to leading board certified Thailand plastic surgeons.
In addition to plastic surgery in Thailand packages, we also offer gastric bypass, lap band, gastric banding and cosmetic dentistry.
Terms And Conditions | Sitemap